I hope your weekend was good!
And, I hope you are ready for this week. THIS is the last week of February, isn’t that STRANGE!?
So-in short-this past weekend contained:
* An early trip to Dulles Airport on Friday to drop Karolina off for her trip to New Orleans and Mardi Gras. I can tell you this, she has had a crazy good time.
She loved it.
Karolina and I were enjoying a glass of wine at Jackson's Wednesday night.
* The nights have been cold this weekend. Around 18 F (-8C) in the early mornings. It’s been as sunny and beautiful as it gets.
* Sure, cold nights maybe, but REALLY warm days. The mercury topped out at 60F (15C) during the days. Both days. And, for that matter yesterday as well.
Just perfect and crystal clear days.
* Peter and I have taken long, long walks. And that ALWAYS feels so good. WE are a bit obsessed getting lots of steps in while out walking.
Beautiful walks, so good for the body and soul. ON every single level.
Lots of walks, and long ones at that.
* As per always, we've eaten really good foods as well.
* Actually, we were hanging out on the deck both Saturday and Sunday. IT felt almost strange doing so in February. But, THIS is a weird winter after all.
I cannot believe we were able to hang out on the deck both Saturday and Sunday. Yes, yes, the deck needs some cleaning up. BUT we did not expect getting this warmth right now.
I hope y’all have had the best of weekends.
I wish you a very good Tuesday!