* It is that time of the year again, springtime.
It is the time of the year when you realize that summer is, indeed, not far away.
It is that time of the year when you realize that there are only a few weekends that are free until it is time to board THAT plane to Scandinavia again.
And, yes, it is the time of the year when it’s time to book the tickets to Europe. I think we will have to book them quite soon. We don’t have a date when we have to be in Scandinavia, and that is nice. It’ll make it easier with the tickets.
But, my plan is to be away around 7 weeks, as usual.
In 7, or 8 weeks, I will have time in both Stockholm and in Närpes (the summer house place, you know) Finland.
I better decide soon, because I have to book the ferry tickets to Finland as well. Or, usually my mom takes care of that, thanks mom!
* Karolina is super busy in school right now. They are rehearsing the musical “High School Musical” almost every day now after school. She rarely gets out before 17:00, and she starts at 8:00 every morning. Yesterday, she was in school between 8-19:00. Eleven HOURS in school, I think that is a BIT much.
And then, once she got home, she had to take care of homework as well. Rough, rough…
She will also have to spend Saturday in school for rehearsals.
The show must go on.
I cannot wait for things to calm down a bit in that regard. We can exhale on April, 25, it is over by then. Good.
* The pollen count now is huge. It is the time of the year (yet again) where everything is buried underneath a layer of thick yellowish-green pollen.
You get hay fever just looking at it. A sneeze attack is a must every day.
But, strangely my allergies have improved grande over the years. I am so happy about that. I don’t need to take any medications at all.
I am happy because I am not a huge fan of taking any kind of meds. I usually try to tough things out, if I can.
But, yes, I do sneeze, but it is not so bad.
* Everything is so beautiful outside now. I am in awe during my power walks. All the colors, all the flowers and all the light green trees.
The Azaleas have started to bloom now as well. To me it seems early.
* Oh, and what do you think about the bike that I want for Mother’s Day? YES, I did find the Swedish bike KRONAN here in the US. Peter’s comment;
DO you REALLY want to look like the old lady from “the wizard of OZ”????
Yes it is cool. It is just the bike I WANT!!!
Oh well, I better go out and take more pictures. Then I’ll post them here on the blog! As always.
Have a very good Tuesday!