It is Tuesday again and time for me to write another post in English.
After a fabulous weekend with nice weather, it is cold yet again. I am not too stressed about it. I know all too well that the heat will arrive sooner than soon.
Here are some pics from the weekend that just passed!
Dinner on Saturday night...Made by Peter...
Breakfast on Mother's day!!
Also, since the blog turned three years old yesterday I got e-mails from two ladies in Sweden asking me how to start a good blog.
It is not hard, but it takes a few steps.
• You have to love writing. Without love for the written word, it would be hard to write and maintain a blog.
• Write often! At least daily! I take weekends off, and that works for me. But if you feel like writing on the weekends just go ahead and do so! BUT do write often! An updated blog is what your readers expect.
• REPLY to ALL comments on your blog!! ALL of them! Not just one or two. It is so strange when I log on to some blogs after having written a comment there. It sometimes happens that the blogger has responded to a few comments, but not to all of them. Reply to every single person that takes time to comment on your blog! DO this all the time, every time! Take good care of your readers!! Always!
• BE active online! READ and comment on the blogs that you like!
• POST loads of pictures on the blog. A picture is VERY appreciated by your readers!
• Use YouTube!! It is a great tool.
• Try to be broad on your subjects.
• Be personal, but not private!
• BUT most of ALL!! HAVE fun writing!!
And look what I got for Mother’s Day!!
Yes, I got the iPhone!! And how is it?
Well, I am in love!
I am not an Apple girl! I don’t have an Apple computer and I have zero intentions to get one. I am basically a PC gal ALL around. But this! Now, this is FUN!!! And COOL!!!
I am so in love with my little toy and all the fun things I can do with it!
Thanks to Peter for giving me this wonderful little TOY!!
My toy :-)
And look what I got in the mail yesterday! A pedometer! Sent by fellow blogger, and friend, Petra A in Connecticut! Petra is a certified PT! And to read her blog is so inspiring!! PW, here I come!!!
THANK you PETRA!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!!