And, now we have entered the cozy month of December. My house is decorated to the max, and since it is done I can actually allow myself some time to relax. I think I am entitled to some relaxation since I worked my butt off last week to prepare the house for our annual Christmas party.
Now I can just sit here next to the Christmas tree, enjoying its fragrance and thriving in the soft light from the 400 little, tiny lights in my tree. Coziness…
Call me Miss Cozy!
Today, I am actually feeling a little bit tired, and I feel like a cold is coming on. What good day to enjoy a Christmas movie.
What to watch?
Let me see; here are few that I really ENJOY!!
• “Christmas Vacation” with Chevy Chase and Beverly D’angelo! This is the ultimate movie for me and a bunch of other people that I know. Christmas Vacation is a MUST every Christmas. The movie is filled by memorable moments and quotes, all thru the entire movie. The Best!
• “The Holiday” with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz. LOVE this movie!! It is a true joy to watch it. Anytime!
• “Love Actually”, one of the best Christmas movies ever! Maybe I’ll watch this one today?
• “Home Alone”, yes I do like them. A lot! Call me---Miss Childish!
• “A Christmas Carol”, especially the version with Patrick Stewart, the best!
• “The Santa Clause” movies with Tim Allen. Oh yes, me likey!
The ones mentioned above have got to be my favorites. What else have I forgotten? I am not so much into movies like, “It’s a Wonderful Life” and “Miracle on 54: th Street”. I don’t know, I guess those kind of movies do not appeal to me for some reason.
So, let me see; now I’ll light the tree, make a big cup of tea, pop in movie and sit in my favorite corner on the couch with a blanket…Oh, and then I’ll need a box of Kleenex so that I can take care of my runny nose…
All right, dearest readers, have a good Tuesday!
AND, of course I would like to know; What are YOUR favorite Christmas movies?