Sara tagged me for this me-me...
I am supposed to write seven random facts about myself, and since I LOVE lists this is the game for me, of course!
Will this be a whole long me-me week? I am of course thinking about yesterdays A-Ö entry with facts about myself.
So folks, here comes yet another one…
1. Sometimes out of nowhere a song jumps in my head. Usually the song is from my (far) past. When a song knocks on my brain, I just have to find it as soon as possible. That is why I am such a frequent guest on YouTube and iTunes. The latest song that jumped into my head today was “Riders on the storm” made famous by The Doors.
2. I am a sucker for pop-culture, as you all know. I watch numerous TV-shows, I read magazines and I visit numerous gossip and fashion sites on the net. I am madly in love with “Sex and the City. And I am eagerly waiting for the old and wonderful ABC TV-series “Thirty Something” to get released on DVD.
The other day when I was on a Swedish web-site, I saw that the old Swedish TV-series “Svenska Hjärtan” or in English, “Swedish hearts,” is now released on DVD. I loved that show in the 80’s…It is about a bunch of neighbors in a town house community…Need I say more?
3. Right now I am more into non-fiction books than fiction books. The last book that I read was “The Mole People, Life in the tunnels underneath New York City” by Jennifer Toth. Let me tell you, that book has stuck in my head. Absolutely fascinating.
4. I don’t mind ironing at all. When I iron, I always listen to a certain Swedish radio show over the net. Gotta love the net. I can listen to all Swedish radio shows and watch Swedish television until my heart is content.
5. I love a clean and un-cluttered house but I hate cleaning. But one has to do it, no choice there…
6. I am scared of the dark. I believe in ghosts. Basically a scardy cat. I am scared of technical things as well. I am as far removed from a geek as they come. I am even afraid to download “Photoshop” on my laptop.
7. I believe in enjoying life, to celebrate every moment, to live, to see, to be seen, to have friends, to have loves, to be passionate, to have respect, to have sympathy.
I won’t tag anyone in particular but since I have so many blogging friends that are as crazy for lists as I am, I am hoping that you will all make a “7 facts” list as well.
Have a very good Tuesday!