I've been tagged by Isle Dance over on the opposite coast of this big country.
Here are five things you might not know about me...
* I love taking afternoon naps on the weekends!
* I like cloudy days (to an extent).
* I'd love to learn how to play the guitar!
* I am a sucker for shows like "The Bachelor" (guilty pleasure grande).
* My blood pressure sky rockets when I go to the doctor. I am suffering from "White coat syndrome" like there is NO tomorrow :-). It has always been like that, and I am sure it will always be like that. NO fun.
All right! If you decide to make your own list of five things we don't know about you just let me know, and I'll come over and check it out in a flash!!
Spring has sprung and although yesterday was pretty cold it was still nice. Now they are actually talking about us getting hit by a "wintry mix" later on today. What the heck is that all about? We want warmer weather now, not colder.
I think most people I know are super ready for spring at this moment. We are ready to start utilizing our decks, we are ready for bbq-season and good drinks in the sunset :-).
Yesterday we were invited out again. I have the best friends! So many people have invited me and Karolina over this week, and the same went for last week. Karolina was working yesterday for some hours. Her very first job!! She was a "Mother's helper" over at my friend Monica's, and apparently all went as good as it could have! Lovely!
Monica then made dinner for us, and we hung out until Monica's kids were about ready to go to bed. Thank You Monica and Jonathan for a great meal!!
And since it is spring break Karolina can sleep until 10:30 or longer. My sleepy little girl. She is so her daddy's girl! She can stay up late, and sleep all morning long. At least Peter was able to sleep late in the past, however nowadays he wakes up as early as his wife.
Have a very good Tuesday!!