Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Stolthet och Fördom! Pride and Prejudice....


This post will be in two languages. Tvåspråkigt inlägg...

Vilken underbar film "Stolthet och Fördom" var! Jag rikigt satt och njöt av det fina skådespelariet, och den otroligt vackra miljön!
Sedan var ju handligen så urbota ROMANTISK också!
Vilket slut!!!
Nu vill jag se TV-serien också! Min granne, Sara, har den, så jag får låna den av henne!

What a wonderful movie we saw yesterday, "Pride and Prejudice". I cannot believe that I have not watched it before. I was really enjoying the beautiful acting, the SCENERY (makes you wanna go to England, pronto) and of corse, THE ROMANCE!!!
The ending of this movie is almost too romantic. So lovely!
Now I would love to see the tv-series as well. Sara, my neighbor, owns it so I can easily borrow it from her. Thanks Sara!

11 comments:

Linda said...

...jag har inte sett den...
Julklappstips kanske?
Vill/kan man se den flera gånger?

Annika said...

Lindalotta:
Jag trodde INTE jag skulle gilla den. Brukar inte gilla stora kostymfilmer, men den var JÄTTEBRA!!! Jag vill se om den! OCH ännu hellre vill jag se TV-serien.
Jo, ett julklappstips, det skulle jag säga...

Anonymous said...

Annika,
It is the ultimate Chick Flick! Good time last night; good wine, good popcorn, good friends, good movie. It's fun to hang out with the "Girls in the Hood" and watch such a fun movie. I think we need to do it MUCH more often! Thanks so much!

Annika said...

Sara:
It was so nice!!! I want to do it soon again! "Love Actually" then maybe? Ingrid hasn't seen it...But, don't know if we have that much time now before x-mas.

Thank YOU for last night!!!

JaCal said...

So you've missed Mr Darcy!?

I liked the movie - but prefer the TV series. I like that Mr Darcy better. And it's kind of funny that that Mr Darcy is Mr Darcy in Bridget Jones' Diary.

Love Actually - got to find time to see that one! I love that movie and the soundtrack is great!

Annika said...

Jacal:
I have missed Mr Darcy! I want to see the TV-series now.
I hear it is soo good.

Yes, you should try to find time to watch lovely "Love Actually"! What a movie!

Lena said...

Annika: Då har du något att se framemot, jag tycker också att TV-serien är bättre.

Jill Wegerup said...

Boken är bäst! Men jag gillade både filmen och rv-serien mycket. Storyn är helt enkelt underbar.

Anonymous said...

Men heter den verkligen "Stolhet och Fördom" på svenska? Det låter aningen konstigt.

Annika said...

Panter:
Kul, jag ser fram emot en högtidsstund framför TV:n

Jill:
har aldrig läst en endaste Jane Austen...Tyvärr...Dags nu.

Matilda:
Tro't eller ej...Den heter så på svenska. Jag tycker också det låter lite konstigt, men ¨så är det översatt. Direkt.

Suzanne said...

Annika - I own four different versions of this classic movie. They are all wonderful in there own right. You can borrow any of them from me if you like!